Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, RnD, will collect and use your personal data for:
- Delivery of services or content which you have requested from us (e.g. e-content)
- Administrating your support portal account.
- Sending Information such as Company announcements, special offers and other products or information which we think you’d like to hear about.
- ‘Contractual obligation’ where we are providing you with a service you have contracted us to provide
- ‘Legitimate interest’ where we are contacting you in regard to products and services, we think you may be interested in within the context of your corporate activity
Why does RnD need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with products and service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes RnD would contact you for additional consent.
Will RnD share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to RnD in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with RnD procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will RnD use the personal data it collects about me?
RnD will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. RnD is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will RnD contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
RnD at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If RnD does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data representative, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of RnD or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
RnD accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months)
All pages within this website and any material made available for download are the property of RnD Systems Integration Ltd (RnD). The content on the website is provided for informational purposes only. The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and RnD. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this web site.
This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. RnD may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice. RnD assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by RnD and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. By furnishing information, RnD does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
RnD makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a RnD website, even one that may contain the RnD, please understand that it is independent from RnD, and that RnD has no control over the content on that website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
In no event will RnD be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. All information is provided by RnD on an “as is” basis only. RnD provides no representations and warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
The website may contain “forward-looking statements,” regarding RnD’s business, customers, partners, future products and services, estimates of future business prospects or financial results, statements regarding RnD’s objectives, expectations, intentions, beliefs or strategies, or statements containing words such as “believe,” “project,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “anticipate,” “plans,” “seeks,” or similar expressions. It is important to note that RnD’s’ actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements, and undue reliance should not be placed on such statements. Among the important factors that could cause such actual results to differ materially are (i) difficulties or delays in implementing RnD’s service offerings, (ii) failure to achieve sales, marketing and other objectives, (iii) rapid technological change, (iv) loss of significant customers, (v) risks inherent in conducting business abroad, (vi) other risk factors listed from time to time in RnD’s registration statements and reports as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements on this website are made as of the date that such statements are originally published and RnD undertakes no obligation to update these statements.
RnD may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.